Nov. 20, 2022
Since I had to re-upload the Mod files I also did a maintenance Mod update to v1.0b:
– changed the Mod UI to the latest version
– added more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines etc)
– added an option to name the saves
– reworked the Android port to the latest Mod version
Orig. post from July 14, 2021:
I finally finished my Mod for the game Picture Perfect. After “The Author” and maybe also “Under the Moonlight” (but this game had only 3 updates) my third finished Mod where I started making it while the game was still in progress.
And this game is somehow special for me: for this one I did the most “revamps” and “reworks” while making my Mod. I actually can’t count them anymore – I think I reworked my Mod from scratch more then 6 times in the game progress. Here some of the bigger ones:
– my first Mod when the game had no music/audio
– then with original voice acting (for the first chapter)
– a bit later without the voice acting again
– then the game got original music
Because of the added music I shortly was considering to stop my Mod. But I continued it and even made a new version with partial voice acting, too. Well, and when I thought that’s it, the game got of course another big revamp again… (with new 3D models)
But in the end I can say it was still fun doing all of that. Well, and now I can’t deny that I’m a bit proud of it that I somehow could finish my Mod for this game now, too.
Some ingame pictures of the Mod: